Not sure where you sit? A HUD/FHA multifamily loan expert can give you peace of mind.Call (305) 363-6588
Along with our correspondent MAP partner, we closed $2 billion in FHA insured multifamily debt this year; that makes us the industry leader.
The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development offers multifamily developers the highest leverage, long-term, fixed-rate, non-recourse financing on the market — but the loan application process is one of the most grueling and confusing in its class. It's important to work with experienced experts.
Some of our FHA Insured Debt Products
- HUD 221(d)(4) FHA insured multifamily construction debt for market-rate, affordable and age-restricted communities
- HUD 223(f) FHA insured multifamily debt for the purchase or recapitalization of existing market-rate, affordable and age-restricted communities.
- HUD 223(a)(7) FHA insured multifamily debt to reduce the interest rate and/or increase the term of existing HUD-insured multifamily debt.
- HUD 232 FHA insured multifamily debt for the purchase, acquisition, and development of senior living facilities including skilled nursing, Alzheimer's care, and others.
- HUD 241(a) supplemental FHA insured multifamily debt for the enhancement of existing properties encumbered by HUD insured debt.